14th to 16th February 2019
Dr. Abdulrahman Al AmriASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF OPHTHALMOLOGY
- Anterior segment fellowship: Cornea, Cataract and Refractive surgery, King Khaled Eye Specialist
Hospital, Riyadh, KSA, 2006.
- King Saud University (KSU) fellowship in Ophthalmology Dec 005.
- Saudi Specialty Certificate in Ophthalmology (SSC-Ophth) Dec 2005.
- International Council of Ophthalmology assessment (ICO) Cambridge, UK 2004
- Arab Board of Ophthalmology I, April 2004.
- Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination for graduates of International medical
Schools (part I and part II) 1 March 2001.
- Best research prize in International Ophthalmology conference, January 2016, Abu
- Abha prize for Academic Excellence -Ranked 1 st among the graduates, 1998
- Academic Excellence Award from Saudi-German Hospital, Jeddah 1998.
- June 2012-Present -Associate Professor of Ophthalmology, King Khalid University, Abha, KSA
- Feb 2012-June 2013- Vice Dean-College of Applied Medical Sciences, King Khalid
- Dec 2010-Jan 2012 -Chairman of Ophthalmology Department, Aseer Central Hospital, Abha, KSA
- May 2007- May 2012 - Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology, King Khalid University, Abha, KSA
- Jan 2007-Present -Consultant ophthalmologist, Aseer Central Hospital, Abha, KSA
- July 2007-Present -Consultant ophthalmologist, Abha Private Hospital, Abha, KSA
- April 2007-2009 -Consultant ophthalmologist, Alhayat Private Hospital, Khamees Mushait, KSA