By the time that she graduated from the Arabian Gulf University in Bahrain in Medicine, she had realized that she wanted to devote herself primarily to pediatric medicine because of her love for children and the joy that she finds in caring for their health and well-being, especially their eyes.
- Pediatric ophthalmology & Strabismus Fellowship at Red Cross War Memorial Children's Hospital, South Africa (Cape Town)2018-2019.
- Ophthalmology Arab Board-certified June, 2015
- Clinical science ophthalmology examination of international council of ophthalmology,” 2014
- "Basic science & Optic and Refraction Examination in Ophthalmology”, International Council of Ophthalmology, April 2012
- Executive Master of Health Care Administration, Zayed University2010-2012. Currently working at Sheikh Khalifa Medical City (from Nov 2010 till now)