DR. KHALED ABDELRAHMAN KHALIFA
Chairman of experts eye center, Giza, Egypt
- Lecturer of ophthalmology, Fayoum University.
- Anterior segment consultant in International Eye Hospitals Egypt.
- Anterior segment consultant in Magrabi Hospitals of Egypt from April 2005- December 2006.
- Specialist of Ophthalmology in Research Institute of Ophthalmology from May 1995 – August 2004.
- Member of American and European Societies of Cataract and Refractive Surgery.
- Experience of doing more than 2000 cornea surgery, 20000 cataract surgery (phacoemulsification) and more than 5000 LASIK surgery.
- Intensive experience in working with Alcon phacoemulsification machines especially the Infiniti machine.
- Active member in the board of Egyptian cataract and refractive surgery society.
- Organizing the courses for learning and passing skills to others regarding the anterior segment surgeries.
- Consultant to Alcon company in Egypt and middle east. Educating doctors regarding phacoemulsification machines and surgical techniques. And researcher for the development of phacoemulsification machines for Alcon phacomachines.
- Sharing experience in more than 25 live surgeries in phacoemulsication in Egypt and middle east countries.