DR. MOHAMED ALI
- Born in Cairo, Egypt. Graduate of Cairo University, fellow of “The Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburg” and “The international Council of Ophthalmology”.
- Consultant ophthalmologist and medical director in Magrabi Eye Hospital, Dubai.
- Head of Glaucoma and Cataract department in Magrabi eye hospital, DHCC, Dubai.
- 33 years’ experience as ophthalmic surgeon, with interest in cataract, glaucoma and refractive surgeries.
- More than 10 years in using toric and multifocal IOLs. One of the first surgeons to adopt femtosecond assisted cataract surgery in UAE. Recently was the first to implant “glaucoma Xen implant” in UAE.
- Organizing monthly scientific meeting in Dubai “ Magrabi Grand Round” since 5 years.
- Author and co-author of several papers in the international ophthalmic meetings, and journals.