DR. SHERIF EMERAH
CONSULTANT - CORNEA AND REFRACTIVE
- Dr. Emerah graduated from faculty of medicine, Ain Shams University in Egypt on 1991. On 1993, he started his residency in the institute of ophthalmology in Egypt.
- He completed his residency and got his Master degree in ophthalmology from Ain Shams University and was appointed as Assistant lecturer of ophthalmology.
- In 2000, he started his Research and Clinical fellowship in Cornea, Refractive and External eye diseases in Louisiana State University (LSU Eye center), USA.
- After that he got his MD degree from faculty of medicine, Ain Shams University and completed his fellowship of Royal college of Surgeons (FRCS Glasgow).
- Following that he was appointed as lecturer and then as Associate Professor of ophthalmology at institute of Ophthalmology-Egypt.
- From 2012 to 2020, Dr. Emerah was the Head of Cornea and Refractive surgery unit, Magrabi eye hospital in Dubai.
- Dr. Emerah is working now as cornea and refractive consultant in Eye Consultants Center-Dubai.