The video abstract submission portal is now closed.
Video Production Guidelines:
- The file size may not exceed 15 MB.
- Videos should not use special codecs (coders/decoders) in order to provide as much portability across platforms as possible.
- Videos must not contain any patient identification information, physician names, medical record numbers, etc.
- No video may contain any advertising, corporate logo, trade name, or product-group message.
- Commercial support for the production of the video may be acknowledged with a single sentence recognizing the company and/or organization providing the support.
- The video may not contain any copyrighted information (images, videos, photos, etc.) without written consent from the original source of the copyrighted work. Please email email@example.com for more information if any portion of your video is not the original work of the authors.
- Copyright must be assigned to EPOMEC and iMeet by all authors.
- Disclosures/Conflict of Interest (COI): Authors must complete the online COI disclosure forms, indicating details of support any authors may have received or affiliations any authors may have with a commercial interest*. Disclosure information is required for each author (the submitting author may provide disclosure information on behalf of the co-authors, or individual authors may provide their own disclosure information). Refusal to disclose relevant financial relationships for any author(s) will result in disqualification of the author(s) from participation in this activity.