Submit a Video Abstract
Authors are invited to submit videos of interesting and/or unusual cases no longer than 5 minutes in length along with a written abstract describing the video with a maximum of 300 words.
Authors of accepted video abstract presentations will orally present the video and must prepare for direct interaction with attendees during the video presentation slot.
Deadline for Abstract Submission: 23 February 2020
Notification of Abstract Results: 28 February 2020
Deadline to Register for the Conference: 5 March 2020
Video Production Guidelines:
- The file size may not exceed 15 MB.
- Videos should not use special codecs (coders/decoders) in order to provide as much portability across platforms as possible.
- Videos must not contain any patient identification information, physician names, medical record numbers, etc.
- No video may contain any advertising, corporate logo, trade name, or product-group message.
- Commercial support for the production of the video may be acknowledged with a single sentence recognizing the company and/or organization providing the support.
- The video may not contain any copyrighted information (images, videos, photos, etc.) without written consent from the original source of the copyrighted work. Please email email@example.com for more information if any portion of your video is not the original work of the authors.
- Copyright must be assigned to EPOMEC and iMeet by all authors.
- Disclosures/Conflict of Interest (COI): Authors must complete the online COI disclosure forms, indicating details of support any authors may have received or affiliations any authors may have with a commercial interest*. Disclosure information is required for each author (the submitting author may provide disclosure information on behalf of the co-authors, or individual authors may provide their own disclosure information). Refusal to disclose relevant financial relationships for any author(s) will result in disqualification of the author(s) from participation in this activity.